- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Anamu, Guinea Hen Weed, or Gully Root: It has been used to combat candida, fungi, insects, viruses, and liver conditions. In addition to being a female hormone booster, it also helps with acne, anxiety, and fungal infections. Mental performance is enhanced, anxiety is reduced, inflammation is reduced, and pain is reduced. Antibacterial and antioxidant properties are found in Anamu. Symptoms of UTI can be relieved by using this herb.
Anamu (Petiveria alliacea) is a plant that is rich in various minerals, including:
1. Calcium: Anamu contains calcium, which is essential for strong bones and teeth, as well as muscle and nerve function.
2. Iron: Anamu is a good source of iron, which is important for the production of hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body.
3. Magnesium: Anamu contains magnesium, which is important for a variety of bodily functions, including muscle and nerve function, blood sugar regulation, and blood pressure control.
4. Manganese: Anamu is a good source of manganese, which is important for bone health, wound healing, and metabolism.
5. Phosphorus: Anamu contains phosphorus, which is essential for strong bones and teeth, as well as energy production and cell function.
6. Potassium: Anamu is a good source of potassium, which is important for regulating blood pressure, muscle and nerve function, and fluid balance.
7. Zinc: Anamu contains zinc, which is important for immune system function, wound healing, and cell growth and division.
Our Anamu is wildcrafted from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Anamu has a strong odor.
Anamu is not recommended for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Leaves, roots, and stems are found in the tea bag.
Steep for tea.
Directions of Use:
Steep 8 oz of water and add 1/2 teaspoon of Tea.
Net Wt. 2.5 oz (70.9g)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.